Monday, July 12, 2010

The Anger of Mine..

I feel so damn angry..
i Feel my blood spreading everywhere in my body...(Hihi)
Owh...Should i or shouldn't i ?
But i didn't have the gut to show that i am angry... i just kept it, and i am enjoying the sensation of my anger..siap la...once i couldn't stand anymore, there will be thunderstorm everywhere..haha
Duii..

Dear smallheart,
Relax ok! Just ignore the things that make u going crazy.
U know its bad for your emotion's health, your damaged brain, crazy talk huh?? hehe..

o..my gudnes...!i oredy told ya'll when i am angry...check my previous post..lol...smallheart,smallheart..no need to explain la....This is your blogs...ya, terserah kamu dong...( This is what i got since i keep watching the indonesian drama...Benci bilang cinta..HAHAHHAA)

Yes..this is me..laughing2...while nobody's know that i am hiding my own problem inside my smallheart.. kasian deh kamu smallheart..heheh

The implication of my anger is ...
* Now i am so f*****' sick! my headache is killing me...!
* Oh..my eyes....can't explain...

ok la...time to shut off my writing....see you next post...chaoooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment