Saturday, June 4, 2011

missing U , strong boy

34 days pass, since strong boy left us here.what to do,GOD loves him more. Strong Boy,is actually my grandpa. why strong boy? too many reason why we call him strong boy. hes been suffering too much from his cancer.and i adore him so much because of his strong and brave heart to carry on with his life,even hes been struggling for his life. And I still feel his lost. I don't want him to leave, but My heart hurt when I see him suffering. Relakan ja la,walaupun lum puas bermanja dengannya.

- Till now, I still can hear his voice,talking to me.
- I can still imagine him playing the rasa sayang song using his 'HARMONIKA' while im dueting him with my guitar. Adoyai. Missing U so much strong boy.

Too many things about him in my head that i cant erase. and,i'll always keep that fresh in my mind,coz i am happy and i have my laugh when im with you strong boy.!

No comments:

Post a Comment