Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 Sept ~ and Me

Everybody know the scene behind 11 Sept. The tragic tragedy that takes so many life. may God bless their Soul, comfort the Lost Soul, Calm the family and gives them hope to carry their own life ahead. 

Hari ini sangat boring. Sleepy actually. I am freezing and coughing at office. We are so happy in the morning (because the BOSS) are not there. Haha. Then, about 3.00++ pm my boss suddenly appear. OMG. At that time, i realise that i am started to yawn and yawn and yawn and yawn. [echo] Haha..So weird! (apa tangkal la boss pakai..sampai² jak office, buat aku ngantuk..tp mmg lewat tido pun hari² hikhik) ..Well i'll take U to my daily schedule tours. :p

MyM Breakfast
8.30 am Go to Office (I don't drive.I don't even have a driving license!)~Jalan kaki lorh..
9.00 am - 6.00 pm @ Office. (Pura² Rajin)
kalo  OT (overtime) lambat sikit baliknya. Kalo tak OT mmg CUN time balik jam 6.00 pm
**after work**
Home, cooking, Showering, Drink Hot stuff, and the most important things in LIFE. ON9ing play games.
Owh, i forgot to tell. I am a gamers ok! But don't get me wrong. I only play a games with strategic Games. ngehehe
Then Sleep lorh after tired playing games.
and my schedule keep repeating everyday until Saturday. 

Oh, UPSR bah pulak ni kan.. and it remind me with my sister.. the youngest sister of mine. She's taking UPSR this year. Ganbatte kudassai my sister. Hope U'll get a perfect result ! 

Sleepy already. Nite peeps. Stay blessed. And be thankful to every good things that happen in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment