Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nothing

I don't really know what am i going to write a.k.a type @ drop down the words here. Haha.. So wired..! Wired but its true.

Today,I watch mentor4 - Tunjuk ajarku sifu.. Hihi.. Really love to watch reality tv show. Especially : ENTERTAINMENT. I am so bored without entertainment. My world would "Tertunggang Terbalik" if i dind't have enough entertainment in a day.. at least, i MUST play some tune and melody with my guitar.. :) (It makes me feel so relax.....) <3 it! :))

Its raining outside. Heavy rain. So i take coffee... Kopi Kapal Api, Betul-betul kaw!!(just like the iklan kopi) Hahahah.. It's Very cold here..and it makes me wanna peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....Hadoi...

My sister returned school today.At MRSM, Kota Kinabalu Papar.. Urgh.. i'll be bored without her.. :( Nda ada yg mo bising suda..hahaha..Sedih ni..

Whats my plan for tomorrow ?

  • Buka kedai
  • Balik Rumah
  • Main game
  • On9
  • Makan
  • Tido
Nothing's special...just like my routine...hii...owh...my eyes...pedisnya! She wanna offer me some sleep tonite... :p Tired today, but sill can laugh out loud with everyone i meet.. But i miss him..ades...susah..susah...Ala, have faith..have patient..right? Hmm.. Ok la.. i think thats all..will update soon... Love you all... Good night.Sweet dreams... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment