Thursday, November 4, 2010

Borok and the her new baby!

God, im so happy yesterday! Yay! My lil cute hamster Borok just deliver her baby! Hehe. There are 5 of them. New lil hamster. This is my first time see hamster deliver its baby. But---

I wake up this morning,and done with my daily activities. Breakfast, cleaning and yes, looking for the puppy. Then, take a look for the hamster. (Feeding and etc).. Just shock , im watching Borok eating her baby!! Adedeh, ada ka dia mkn anak dia. Just 3 left. I wonder if the mother is going to eat all of her babies! Argh, baru bergumbira kunun, sudah dia makan anak dia 2 ekor. Adei! Harap2 dia x makan habis anaknya tu.

Pst:// my grandpa laugh ha-ha-ha when I told him about the kanibal hamster. Hahaha. He asked me to 'REBUS' the hamster. Wakaka.

Urgh, im waiting for my sister to finished up her things. Lambat! Bilang mo p kedai. Beli barang. Now its nearly 12 noon!
Ok la. I end up my writings with full stop,see u at next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment