Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blues Monday..Monday Blues :)

I been listening to Noah Band song called "Separuh Aku" recently . Ever heard about this band's Name? Yes, this is My first time also! And Someone told me about that Band. So, I start to Google the said Artist, and i was shock when knowing that PETERPAN (Indonesian Band) has changed their Group name to NOAH BAND!Whatever.The things i love is, they made changes on the name, but their music,and song quality is still superb.

Okay, back to the song. For me, Separuh Aku is one of world brilliant music arrangement. And the lyrics is awesome! Seriously. I really love music. Been listening so many kind of music. Do some music also..heheh...And now, this song is has been added to my favorite song Lists! :p Keep Up the good work NOAH. ( Everyone deserve second chance right)

Yesterday (Sunday) is my Off day. So i don't really have things to do at home. Just play games and my bored bored bored day. My Sister from Papar (Lil sister) come in the evening, asking me and my another lil sister's opinion on selecting a dress to wear on their Annual Dinner. (I say lil, because i'm the eldest one okay!) So we bring her to the shop near Asia City Kota Kinabalu and suggest the black dress for her. Nah, we hope U like it Sister!

Owh, it's already 1.38 am. I better sleep. Need to wake up early and reach office before 9.00am  this morning. Oh, its Monday again. And I feel so BLUESSSSSS....

No comments:

Post a Comment