Friday, September 7, 2012

Its Just a Lovely Bored Day

I was shock when i , my self see my own  last entry is on 24112011..Now 07092012 already.. whoaaa!! I don't even update my blog for almost a year.! Miss me? Yeaah I Miss You too. Well its not that i do it on purpose, but i am really busy PACKING UP my self. Doing Planning and struggle hard for a reason : TO LIVE. And Thanks to God, I am still breathing.

I have been upset for for some sort of things. Mad with something that yet still Unclear.And totally depressed with things around me. See my people being stab from behind, my heart hurt so much. They deserved more happiness and success around! Even with just a small CHANCE to survive, they do deserves to. What we are today, is what our future generation are. Stop with that Unclear things that makes me blabber this MUCH.

Okay,so many people ask me what am I doing now. I would like to announce that I AM JUST A "KULI" at my Company. Doing some IT things, with technical and analytical things to deal with. I love my Job. Really² love my Job now. (Yes, thank you because of U i am always busy). Sometimes, jealousy controlled my mind. Jealous? yes lar, Jealous! Why? Only God know. Huh, sometimes i think I don't know do i have a reason to stay with my current job when i know it is not worth to stay. ( i try to calm down my self then ) Sometime i really want to chop down the cert i own and throw it into the huge dustbin mouth! But I know God love me. He Love me endlessly. Syukuri apa yang ada. ( yes, i have to learn that! ) Because i know the time is yet to come. There will always be time. That's for sure. And end my writing here, because it is already late. Today (Saturday) I have to go to Office. Yeah.. My lovely bored day. Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment