OMG!I got TAGGED!

Owh! I've been tagged by OKESH..huhu

Here are the rules
-List these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment for each blogger.

do i have to do dis miss.Okesh...? HAHAHA




7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF?


(1) I am "Kaki Game"
(2) I loVe MUSIC [soooo much!] and also the MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
(3) I watch ANIME...I am Anime freak!
(4) Got SIX siblings...
(5) Love to SLEEP..Haha..Kalo x bangun pun xpa..
(6) EVEN-TEMPERED <- Hahaha
(7) MY Routine...quite similar to Okesh Routine..Duduk dpn kom bleh sampai 24 hours walaupun takda kerja sangat...Haha..Main game la...

6 UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS OF MINE?

(1) Kecik-kecik pernah pukul budak laki..(hihi...Nakal..)
(2) Suka Masuk Hutan...[menikmati keindahan hutan..best woh]
(3) Can Write good song..Haha
(4) Suka Masak..<- Napa? Unbelievable? Then Believe it! :)
(5) Suka buat Puisi..kena ngan jiwa bleh buat lagu..
(6) Kuat Merajuk..(Haha..)

Kahkahkah..pas ni ada la orang yang takut nak main ngan saya...takut tak dapat pujuk bila merajuk giler...haha..susah jugak nak pujuk..


Who's Next?


List of another 7 VICTIMS...
(1) Uncle Toyong ( Ko WAJIB!)
(2) My Kazen..Ramdy ( Dunno if he read dis or not..Ram..if U read dis so quickly copy the rules...hahah )
(3) Anyone who "MELIMPAS" @ passing through This blogs
(4) My Friends..(CANT STATE the name...If U're my friends..dun make me wait too long)
(5) Catherine @ Mayau...( Got blogs ka? None? ala...U have friendster ma...post in to the FS blogs..hehe..or make your own la..Free ma..)
(6) Fellince ( I know U got blogs..Hahaha )
(7) YOU,who read this tag!

fuh...i'm done tagging...Hahaha

Comments

Post a Comment