set me free....

for those who know my feelings...for those who understand me....for those who are tryin to understand me...thank you so much...sori for disturbing your life....condemning yours life...makes your day so fuckin suck...i am really sorry...
i've been tryin to be perfect...but i'm just me...i am just what i am..every time i try to be so quiet....to be so perfect but i'm not...i found that that was not me.i don't even know my self..sori kawan2....sori lizard....sori semua...just let me be my self....even you dont like me the way i am....just let me be myself...

Sori for having such a small heart...ppl just don't understand me...they just don't!If they're complaining that they know me....thousands sorry for them...because no one could understand me..they just don't know how much i am suffering inside..and they just say ...."DAMN U!how dare u !@#$%^&*()"...SHIT....thank u jugak...hahaha...

My head is full of SHIT....my heart is beatin' faster...faster.. and faster than before..myb its time for me to say farewell to you all..heheh..Erk..gila ka...Yes i am...X BETUL da ni..
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE....just leave me alone....Just Leave me Alone...
but its ok la..i dun blames the ppl who don't understand the way i feel inside...i'm so fuckin sick! Pain Inside...hopefully, this SO CALLED TALENT for having such a small heart lasts forever in my self...hahaha....


erk...dont understand my words...? LANTAK ngko LA...hahaha...sapa suruh baca...neway..i just throw away my sadness my stress here.. i hope its work...examination is another 2 day from now...i don't know whether i can make it or not...o maybe it will become my nightmare after this...jadi penakut untuk PERKARA itu...wtf...so disturbing! mm....hepi2 jak la...

Last but not least, good luck to all my friends....iffa,mayau,iemah,sunflower and miamorenya...bebudak Is221,x kira la post dip ka post STP ka...kalo ada hint share la..ekekekeke....k la...GTG...someones calling from the dark..hihi...mati la....~~~~

Comments