forever


Once he said to me "forever"

"I love you" he whisper close and closer to my ears
"I'll be here...i promise"
People say it would last forever
Last forever...
how long it takes to be forever
and said "Never say never"
But that is the word I always will hear...

I always wish that I was blind
Unable to see everything beautiful in front of me
I wish I was deaf so that i couldn't hear anything
i wish i don't have the brain
to think everything badly..
i was hurt...i was so damn sick for having a brain
I will never forget
No matter how hard I try
Never say forever because forever is JUST a lie...
Life is a mystery....we don't know what happened tomorrow...
we couldn't even make our life PERFECT to someone we love..
live up for one good reason...cry for one small scar...and broken for only a small crack in the heart....

hmm....aku dah mula merapu lagi...






Comments